Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Some odds and ends of Key West

Clearly Blogger hasn't fixed their problem of limiting the uploading of pictures using their email function. If I stayed home long enough I might switch over to Word Press. But I haven't done that yet. And if I want to continue trying to post on the fly and "live" then I'm stuck with multiple posts per port.

Key West boasts being the southernmost point in the Continental United States. And I have the picture to prove it. Sadly, I left the ship this morning without Snort, so no pictures of him today. I promised him next time we come back I will take him.

I'm also a fan of lighthouses and this one did not disappoint. 88 spiral steps to the top!! The views were nice.

Did you know that there are no waves at the beaches in Key West? Yep a doodle. No surf. But nice snorkeling and a couple of nice sand beaches. Oh, and the sand is all imported.

The old theatre in town is now one of coolest Walgreens around. Ha!

Next port tomorrow is Havana, Cuba!

2 comments:

  1. Send LOTS of photos of my CYBA!!! Looking forward to them :-) Love following your posts. Elsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry .. spell check didn't work ... meant to say CUBA!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers