Friday, June 1, 2018

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Halifax was our first Canadian port. It was my third visit and Adrienne's second. Good things to do if you haven't been are to visit Peggy's Cove outside of town. It's a nice area with a beautiful setting on the water with a lighthouse. Another option is to visit the Citadel in town, if you're into history. Or, for a longer way out of town, there's the small historical town of Lunenberg. Been there, done them.

So this trip, we chose to stay in town and walk around. I like churches of all kinds, and Halifax boasts quite a few. St. Paul's is the oldest, dating from 1749.

I also enjoy various forms of street art, so I've included a few photos. I also enjoy ice cream from Canada's Cows Ice Cream shops. Especially the udda fuddah, a concoction of chocolate, peanut butter and marshmallow. Once again, Blogger is misbehaving and I cannot load more than 3 or 4 at a time. I apologize for what may turn into a crap load of posts......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers