Sunday, July 2, 2017

Time to Go Again

In 10 short days I will be leaving again for a 5 week trip. Where to?

Two cruises. The first departs Amsterdam then travels to Norway and up above the Arctic Circle, a hunt for the Polar Ice Cap, down and over to Iceland, then to Scotland before ending up back in Amsterdam.

I will hop off a day early in Edinburgh Scotland and hang there for a few days so I can go see their very famous annual Tattoo show at the Castle.

Then I will fly to Budapest Hungary to begin a 2 week river cruise on Tauck's Esprit. It will be my very first river cruise so I'm a little nervous about all that. Hope I like it!

Anyway, I was checking for something on my blog site today and noticed that all of my photos I have been attaching are so small! Pooh!!

So I'm going to experiment here in this post to see if I can get the photos to be larger.

These are random pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers