Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Girl's Getting Married

Sam's engaged!!!! My little munchkin. College graduate. Self-supporting adult. Dog owner. Cook. Blogger. Engaged.

I'm really happy about it. I absolutely adore Ari, my soon-to-be son-in-law. And of course, Sam loves him and he loves her - they make a really good couple. Ari will make a good husband and a great father. He is respectful, optimistic, practical, smart, hard-working. And he has a killer smile and fun-loving nature.

In just a few short weeks, I'll be in Israel. I fly on Thanksgiving and arrive in Israel the day after. A long-ago planned trip - and now there will be even more to celebrate! I'm looking forward to seeing them both.

And I'm looking forward to some time away from work. It's been a busy year - fairly unrelenting - and I'm tired and ready for a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers