Saturday, October 6, 2018

Another trip in the books

Well. Our two weeks cruising around Alaska has come to an end. In fact, it came to an end at the end of July, yet I’ve just managed to finish posting at the beginning of October. I’m woefully behind!
And I still have problems with blogspot. Damn it!

I’ve jumped ship (pardon the nautically-referenced pun) and at some point in the near future my posts will come from a different platform. Fear not, when that happens you’ll be sure to know.

Next up for the remainder of the year is a 2 week cruise from Amsterdam to Rome, a week in Rome on my own (which is where I am now), 34 days traipsing around the Mediterranean on another ship, and then an inaugural 14 day cruise on Holland America’s new Nieuw Statendam.   I’ve always wanted to be on a first sailing of a new ship.

I’ll try to be more timely.

Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers